domingo, 30 de julho de 2023

So long no see

 After so many years, I come back here, this time to write about my inner turmoil. So many years have passed, 3 children I got, my 3 blessings, and my life changed so much. Priority went to family and raising kids and I think I forgot this dreamy girl I once was... 

It needed to come to the point where something traumatic in my life woke me up to again completely changing my perspective... once when young I always believed in my path and today I am totaly unsure what my path is...

It's been now a few years of trying to work out what it all means and I believe I have a few years ahead of me until I grasp myself again... it seems the closer I am to understand myself the farther I run away from myself... but I am still a snowflake deep down and slowly trying to become a sailor :)










Sem comentários: